Pages

Thursday 2 July 2009

Strawberry picking


Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah. He makes everything possible for us.

30June2009, Tuesday.

It was a warm sunny day. Yup, the kind of weather that makes you sweat and drench your clothes heheh.

We went to Lukes Farm for a strawberry-picking afternoon. I had a hard time to start picking my first strawberry. So. for the first fifteen minutes, I only walked up and down the strawberry alleys and had fun watching my friends racing to pluck the best.

************************************

Oh yeah! Finally! My first one. Slightly bigger than the rest, and I was very satisfied with it. Of course it's big, coz it's from a higher grade alley, which we're not supposed to pick any from there T.T Betul-betul tak perasan. Kesian encik Orlando Bloom sebab dia yang tolong amikkan huhu.

Ho yeah! I think that's enough... with the warm weather, the strawberries won't last long T.T aaa~~~

I think what I like most about Lukes Farm are ....

1) the decoration...


CLASSIC


2) the staffs...

WELCOMING (from what I've seen la...)


and

3) the fact that I've spent the afternoon with you people...

***HUGGIES***
























MILK + STRAWBERRY
+ SUGAR = strawberry milkshake?? heheh (^0^)/

3 komentar:

miyudinah said...

salam tirah,
napok mcm best gile!napok mcm manis pn ade.awok balik ke msia summer ni?dgr kate rama bdk marjon balik?

Athirah Dahman said...

waalaikumusalam wbt...saya amik hak mmg masak betul dah, yg nyaris lembik heheh... owh! awak balik ke?

miyudinah said...

huhu,dok balik doh sy ni tirah.xdok cuti sy mase tu.hehe:)

Post a Comment