Pages

Monday 22 June 2009

dan nyawa yang satu



22 tahun....

and i've received so much love from all of you...

Bapak was the scariest person for me, and still he is...
i think i know now how troubling it was for him to make me behaved...

"in a few hours from now u be reaching to a new height in your life. My little girl has become a young n mature lady. As a father seieng you growing up so fast makes me proud of you. May Allah Almighty gives the loves, protections, blessings and your wishes to come true always in your life ahead. wishing you many happy returns of the day. 'Happy Birthday'."

Bapak was the first to send me the 22nd birthday message. I think, he's like me... so incompetent when expressing his feeling verbally. hehhee... I think, that makes him chumel... I love you, bapak!

Ibu pulak...
Usually she's not talkative. But, try making her angry...she would nag and nag and nag all day...hehehe
I should understand that that wouldn't be the case if she didn't care...

Her microphone wasn't working, so, I spent the day looking at ibu via skype. She typed, and I talked. Did she wish me for my birthday? She struggled at first, coz she's not used to it. And it didn't bother me too, coz, I know she knows that I know she knows. get what i mean??

The one who is always excited on birthdays is my Kak Wa. She loves cakes. But only cakes from SWEEDEN bakery. Nope. It's not as stylish as Secret Recipe, but I think it has a better feel on your tastebuds; my tastebuds. Haish...two birthdays without Kak Wa's favourite Black Forest cake...I'm so gonna ask her to buy me one when I reach Malaysia! InsyaAllah (mati tak tahu bila huhu)...

Growing up in a family who's not used to having birthday celebrations, having a group of people singing me birthday songs have already overwhelmed me. OK. OK. No crying ok.

So, my dear family and friends, jazakallah for all the gifts and for all the love you gave me... Allah je boleh balas. Amin.



oh! and the mee goreng and nasi ayam! how can I forget food that filled up my heart?? hehehe

1 komentar:

awatif 'adilah atan said...

food that filled up your heart? --> nicely put.

Post a Comment