Pages

Saturday 6 June 2009

coz it's yours

I went to Poundland and bought a cheap microphone. Yea! Finally I could videocall my family in Terengganu (I accidently stepped on my previous mic and crushed it under my heavy foot T_T). I was so excited that the first thing I did (when I went back into my room) was to unpacked the mic and plugged it in. hehehe. Excited.

Ok. I dialled my house number. Ring...ring...ring....

"Hello?" oh, Kak Wa picked up the phone.

"Hello, Wa! Kak Long ni!" I couldn't stopped smiling.

"Hello?" eh....

"Hello, Wa. Tak dengar ke?"

"Hello? Hello? Hello?" ....Kak Wa kept on repeating 'hello' like a broken record. I looked at the mic. CIS! KLIK. Kak Wa was no longer on the line.

Yup. The one-pound mic didn't function the way it should have been. I was very frustrated and threw it away immediately.

**************************

If there is something that you own, fails to perform the way you want it to be... will you, as the producer or creator, throw it away? You can, if you want. You can do whatever you want with it, because it's yours...right?

So, if there is something that Allah owns, fails to perform the way He wants it to be... will He, as the producer or creator, throw it away? Allah Almighty can, if He wants. He can do whatever He wants with it, because it's His...right?

Logically, a creation that fails to perform the way it should be, is just as good as being thrown away, right? If we, humanbeings (which existance are to be the 'abid' to Allah and 'khalifah' on earth) fail to meet the expectations, shouldn't Allah just make us vanish from His sight?

Oh....

But Allah didn't do so. His love is greater than any love. That's why He provides us 'time', the prophets and the Qur'an to help us find the purpose of our creation.

*Ok. What will I feel if my microphone could be repaired? Walaweh! Mesti la happy~~ Akan ku lap mikrofon tu setiap hari*

Can you imagine, how please Allah is if His servants finally submit to Him? Allah is too happy that He's willing to provide a house in the jannah to those who perform Fajr prayer. Woha! 5 minutes of ibadah, and you get a house for eternity?? T.T too generous....

1 komentar:

TRAVELLER said...

"..akan ku lap mikrofon tu setiap hari.."

xtahan la ayat nie~
*huggies*

Post a Comment