Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2009

it's good

It's good, i told myself.
It's good to have this food on the table.
It's better than have nothing to eat.
It's the best food Allah gave me for that moment of time.

It's good, it's good.
It's good, i told myself.
It's good that i have just enough money to survive.
It's better than to have much money that satisfy your greed.
It's the best for me, and Allah knows it; I might be drawn away from Him if I have too much money.

It's good; i keep on telling myself.
It's good that I have encountered people who critic a hell lot.
It's better than just having people that agree all the time.
It's the best growing experience Allah has provided for me; He knows I learn best like this. He knows I would strive harder if I was being put under pressure.

It's good, it's good.
I can't lie; it's good for me.
It's good to have these friends around; friends who accept me for being me; friends who understand where I would go or what I feel.
It's better than having me trying to fit into the shoes that are not my size,
It's the best Allah gave me in this life. So that when I stumble, they could help me gather my strength again. So that when I go astray, they hold me fast to Allah's rope.

It's good. It's good.
It's good I have been isolated before.
It's good I fell down before.
It's good I was being hurt before.
It's good. It's good.
It's better than being ignorant and never experience these frustrating feelings before.
It's the best life experience Allah gave me. I grew up to know that life's not a bed of roses. I grew up to know that the Akhirat is my destiny.

IT's good. Allah gave me the best of everything. Everything is a gift. Every gift is the most perfect gift. Alhamdulillah.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment