Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

April posto


I haven't posted anything here for a very long time; couldn't find the right thing to be posted anyway. I've saved some drafts, and hopefully will be able to find the finishing touch for all the soon-to-be-posted entries. Sorry everyone~~

There were quite a few things that I would want to publish here, but as I typed the words down, I could see that I was being unreasonable. Some drafts were written just to relinquish my anger, some to share my jovial mood; but all of them were written in a hurry. And I could say, they were all rubbish; not worth it to spend your precious minutes reading them.

I was thinking about deleting all the posts before; but a dear friend of mine told me that this is a life journal. Starting from my very first entry, I should be able to trace back any glimpse of maturity in my writing (ahaha aci kerat jari).

So, InsyaAllah, I'll try to write a good piece each time I want to post something. Titik.

1 komentar:

dyanakamal said...

betul kate kawan awak tu tirah...dakyoh delete entri lame...bile kite bace mula bile2,kite akn senyum sorang diri tgk perubahan cara menulis...caya ah cakap sy..hahaha(sebab bese wak gak)

Post a Comment