Pages

Monday 24 November 2008

Indian advert

I encountered a series of Indian advertisements on Youtube (wah wah, so banyak free time eh?).





This one is about permanent markers. I couldn't understand at first coz I didn't read the explaination at the beginning of this video. Now, I've watched it for more than a dozen times, still I couldn't stop smiling. No need for handsome actor nor beautiful actress to get addicted to this advert. The emotions of happily married couple are well-potrayed in this short 'drama' (just my personal opinion..heheh).

OK. The video below is specially dedicated to those who smoke in public without any consideration to other people.





haih...the world is polluted enough even without you smokers. But, pity la the non-smokers who are trying hard to inhale clean air...

Suprisingly, the Indians have a good sense of humour, and some adverts are hysterically funny. Just sharing a few laughs with you readers. Peace.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment