Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2008

My brother's doa; my sister's trustworthiness

I was talking to my brother via Skype...and just now he taught me a doa:

"Ya Allah, Tuhan Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani,
Yang Maha Mendengar lagi Maha Kuasa;
Berikanlah aku keistimewaan yang tiada pada orang lain..."
"Dear Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,
The All Hearing, The Almighty;
Grant me a gift of which has not been bestowed to others..."
And then, I said to him, "But I'm not strong, Afiq...mentally, I'm not prepared." err what sort of gift? like the sixth sense? no~~~
And he said another doa for me, "Listen, Kak Long. Your gift might not be in terms of special power. But may Allah make you a very strong-willed person, with good patience, with high endurance, with heart full of love to others... Amin, Ya Allah."
And then, my eyes became wet with tears; Amin, Ya Allah. I was so touched, I bit my lips, preventing any sob from his hearing. I said, "Thank you, brother. Amin, Ya Allah." I was comparing my self with my mom. She has the most beautiful heart among the people I've met in my life, who has a great patience...no! More likely a beautiful patience, and never put herself before others. On the other hand, I'm way too far from my mom's. But, I'm hoping to be like her some day.
And then, Afiq gave the phone to Anis, my Kak Cik, on my request. I could feel that she felt neglected as Afiq and I were talking for the past 2 hours. Shyly, she refused to admit how jealous she felt, and we could not stop laughing. (Yes, I'm not emotionally stable hehehe, one minute crying and another minute laughing). She mentioned about my nearly 'antique' cupboard which has no door. And then I remembered something; my belongings.
I said to Kak Cik, "Kak Cik, please look after my belongings. If you find anything abnormal, or anything that might embarrass me, please keep it somewhere safe. I trust you. Don't let others know, okay?"...well, when I was still unmatured, I did a lot of naughty things...which often been kept as drawings...heheh
To my amusement, Kak Cik replied, "emm...our cousin found something in your cupboard, and asked me to look through the book. But I know it might be yours and I refused to give her the permission. I told her that I myself did not dare to peek through Kak Long's book, so I hid it somewhere."
And I'm so proud that Kak Cik, at her age, understands the meaning of responsibility, trust, and protecting the family. Despite the fact that the book was just a sketch book, nevertheless I felt proud to be protected by my own little sister. I'm so wanting to go back and hug my family now!
Ya Allah, ikatkan hati-hati kami kerana-Mu, Ya Allah. Amin.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment