Pages

Sunday 21 December 2008

being me

At this age, it's very frustrating when i'm still struggling in finding my own identity. All i know, what I am now is just a copy of other people that i have met.

It's good to be flexible and be tolerant and just forget about who you are. But, the truth is, I never could find solace by doing that. Sometimes, people ask you to change, but it's very hard coz it's inborn within you.

I know I tend to act the way the society wants me to act in front of them. Sometimes, I managed to fit into this social groups, most of the times, I failed miserably. Because I was not being myself.

Now I understand, I am unique in my own way. My friends are unique in their own ways. Being together doesn't imply the idea of being 100% similar to one another. I understand that I am part of a complete puzzle; I'm just a piece that completes the puzzle hehe. None of the pieces is identical; so do we.

I feel free to be myself. God loves me for being myself, because He's the one who created me. Living to meet the people's expectation is hard enough; why don't I just live to God's expectation then? kan senang...hehe..amin.

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

tirah...terharunye bile bace hok ni...ye ah,kite patut fikir apa pandangan Allah terhadap kite dr pandangan org terhadap kite...moga kite2 sama2 diberi hidayah oleh Allah swt...Ameen...

Post a Comment