Pages

Friday 19 December 2008

when the wind blows, i just pray that you miss me too

cepatnya masa berlalu. Saya rasa saya baru je tidur semalam, tup tup dah tengah hari...
**********************************
The Cohort 3 seniors are going back to Malaysia, tomorrow
and I'm here struggling to find the right soothing words to cover my sorrow.
I can't say that I've spent a lot of time with them i bet
and that's one of my many regrets.


but I have my own reason for not being able to visit their houses often...
especially House 30 and 31...who were more than willing preparing us meals for the first few days of our arrival in Plymouth.
I remembered everyone was in their sleeping attire, heavy eyelids aka drowsy eyes, still sleepy. But they gave us a warm welcome into their houses. Yup! I woke them up at 8 asking for breakfast...shame on me~~ Ye la, breakfast in Malaysia is usually at 7-8am. So I thought here is the same. hehe.

*********************************

On the 17th December, Tiku, Myra and me went to House 31. Along the way, I just wished Tiku or Myra could just lead the conversation with the House 31 residents. because I could not find the right expression nor the right words to show to the seniors. I just want to feel their warmth and kindness for the very last time; just to lay my eyes upon them in person... (i know this para sounds a bit weird, but that's exactly what's inside my heart)... The conversation there on that very day often filled with awkward silence. I hate that. because when silence crept in, you're allowing yourself to be affected with your feelings...i saw someone who's trying to cover her teary eyes. and I hate that. because she left me with a sad image. and I know, I also bid them goodbye with a disturbed emotion presented via my solemn face. i hate that too.

***********************************

i know, two years time in oversea is too short if you just waste the time. Nevertheless, time flies faster when you enjoy every bit, every second of it. The only difference you can make is to create many beautiful memories while you still have the time...

***********************************

till now, i still could not organize my thought...i don't know what to say to the beloved seniors nor what to give when i bid them farewell. I don't know when we can meet again like this anymore. But i just hope we will keep in touch...internet... :P

0 komentar:

Post a Comment