Pages

Saturday 20 December 2008

did i say goodbye just now?

Did i say 'good-bye' to anyone just now? I didn't mean it, seriously. The only right phraseS i intended to say just now were "take care", "till we meet again", "keep on fighting!", and "all the best!"...nothing less than that...

***********************************

Funny. We stormed in the seniors' houses minutes after their departure. Good things should be shared. Heheh. Okay, i took lots of food....A LOT. huhu.Halalkan ye.

************************************

Rasa tak best pulak...Alkisahnya, tadi saya nangis-nangis. Lepas tu, muram bertukar rupa; saya jadi budak yang sugar-high keluar masuk rumah-rumah yang ditinggalkan orang nih. Saya memang jenis pelupa. Lupa yang saya sedih tadi. Ishk. Apekejadahnye? hahaha cis! I shouldn't be sad just now. But the truth is, departure between friends hurts. It hurts coz you're breaking your soul apart...

*************************************

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~Carol Sobieski and Thomas Meehan, Annie

*************************************

You and I will meet again
When we're least expecting it
One day in some far off place
I will recognize your face
I won't say goodbye my friend
For you and I will meet again
~Tom Petty
.................amin...

2 komentar:

Anonymous said...

klakola tirah ni..dang lg berubah mood gitu..haha...best ah kate2 kat bwh ni..nak ceduk sket boleh?ehehe;P

Athirah Dahman said...

sila, sila. saya pun tujukan kata-kata tu untuk kawan-kawan yang membaca jgk la..hehe

Post a Comment